Asking for a Friend Series – Episode 1: How can I set up and use a Planner group in Office 365.
This is a collection of training resources “for a friend”
Lynda.com – use your institutional log-in to access
- Start here: Microsoft Planner Essential Training – Beginner by David Rivers
- Learning Office 365 Groups – Intermediate by David Rivers
- Team Collaboration in Office 365 – Beginner by Nick Brazzi
Support.office.com – Microsoft Office Support
- Microsoft Planner – Step by Step by Microsoft Mechanics
- Microsoft Planner – Review of mobile apps, deeper Office 365 integration + task automation by Microsoft Mechanics
- Microsoft Planner Tips by Collaboration Coach
- Start here: How to Use Microsoft Planner: Thoughts from AvePoint’s Technical Writers By Brett Mobley **This particular blog explains the progress of planning from post-it notes, calendar books, spreadsheets to Planner
- Microsoft Teams: Using Planner to stay organized by Matt Soseman
- THE HIDDEN GEM IN OFFICE 365: PLANNER by Loqutus
So there you go friend, (you know who you are) and if you need more, let me know (you know where to find me)!
Note: Extending my curator skills by sorting through all the stuff on the internet about this topic and picking out the good ones. I learned about curation at OntarioExtend.